CONDITIONAL WARRANTY LIMITS
- Unless the original invoice is noted, all parts are sold with a 60 Day PART ONLY Warranty.
- Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition within reasonable limits of manufacturer specifications for 60 days* as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure, compression, and oil consumption). Only the crankshaft, block, heads, and valve train are covered under this guarantee. Accessories such as water pump, oil pan, distributor, intake manifold, flywheel, injection system and exhaust manifold are left on for customer convenience only. Damage caused by improper installation is not covered. The warranty on this engine is conditional upon the purchaser having the engine installed by a qualified mechanic. This engine has been fogged (cylinders lubricated with oil) and will smoke on start up.
- Automatic Transmissions and Rear Ends are guaranteed functioning assemblies for a period of 60 days*. This guarantee covers replacement or repair at the option of the seller. It does not cover any other expenses such as towing, emergency road service, lodging or related expenses. Failure to replace pump seal, axle seals, and transmission filter, voids the warranty. This warranty is honored at Standard Auto Wreckers, or at a location authorized in writing by Standard Auto Wreckers only. Any failure because of improper assembly voids the warranty.
- Standard transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are inspected at the time of purchase. Please install new inspection gaskets before installation
- All electrical parts are guaranteed for 60 days and are exchange only.
- Defective parts are guaranteed for OVER THE COUNTER REPLACEMENT only. Only if a replacement is not available will money be refunded. Non-defective parts are returnable for credit only and are subject to a 25% restocking charge (minimum $75.00). Labor and freight charges are not refundable. Any returned parts must be ACCOMPANIED BY THE ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT.
- Any special-order parts, or body section cut to order are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Warranty is limited to replacement, repair, or refund at the option of the seller. Our base 60-day part warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of a nonfunctional part.
- Returned parts must be in same condition as when sold and warranty is void if the part has been disassembled.
- Credits for returned parts may be used to purchase other parts.
- Any parts not picked up within 10 business days will be restocked and customer will lose their deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel the order you lose the deposit.
- Used Tires: The used tires are sold as is, without warranty and the purchaser agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of the used tires.
In addition to our standard 60-day warranty, extended Labor Protection Warranty Packages are available.
CONDITIONAL EXTENDED WARRANTY AND LABOR PROTECTION LIMITS:
Extended Warranty does not apply for commercial vehicles. If any damage is discovered during the warranty period Standard Auto Wreckers is to be notified immediately. Standard Auto Wreckers reserves the right to repair, replace, or refund the parts and labor according to allData specifications at the rate of $75.00 an hour (When a labor warranty is purchased). Installation must be completed according to manufacturer standards. Labor Insurance is only valid when installed by a certified mechanic or certified shop. Labor is covered one time. Labor claim cannot exceed the price of the part.
- Extended warranty coverage must be made at original time of purchase. (This warranty is valid only to the purchaser of the part. The warranty is non-transferable and may only be used by the original buyer whose name appears on the invoice.) All claims must be accompanied by the part, and the original sales receipt. Warranty does not cover the loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing cost, commercial loss, or consequential damages. Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, hoses or other materials and parts used in the installation process are not warrantied. Those materials are also at buyer’s expense. Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, or improper installation are not warrantied. Damage caused by failure to maintain your vehicle is not covered. Buyer must have proof of oil change as per manufacturers guidelines.
- All parts must be marked with the company’s original markings and stamps.
- Effective date of warranty is from the date of purchase and not from the date of installation.
STANDARD AUTO WRECKERS SUGGESTS THAT YOU INFORM YOUR CUSTOMERS OF THIS WARRANTY.
- FOR ANY RECYCLED SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS) SUCH AS A RECYCLED AIRBAG OR SEAT BELT PRETENSIONER TO OPERATE PROPERLY, A QUALIFIED INSTALLER MUST INSTALL THE SRS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS. Any SRS that is not installed correctly will subject passengers in a vehicle to risks of serious injuries, including death.
- The purchaser of any SRS assumes all risks of damages or injuries, including death, which may arise as a result of the improper installation of a SRS. A SRS may contain Perchlorate Material and special handling may be required. For additional information refer to this website www.disc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate.
- ALL NON-DEPLOYED AIR BAGS AND OTHER SRS’S ARE SOLD ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. STANDARD AUTO MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING SALES OF NON-DEPLOYED AIR BAGS OR OTHER SRS’S (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY)
- Standard Auto Wreckers is not responsible for safe transportation, securing products or ensuring their security on or in your vehicle.
- The purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Standard Auto Wreckers from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Standard Auto Wreckers is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Standard Auto Wreckers’ option.
- Standard Auto Wreckers has adopted a policy of charging a Company Environmental Charge. This fee will help assure the proper collection, treatment and disposal of any hazardous materials that are a by-product of recycling. This fee is not a tax or government collection mandate.
!!ALL WARRANTIES ARE NULL AND VOID IF VEHICLE IS USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, INCLUDING TAXI, FLEET, RIDE SHARING, RACING, OR OFFROAD!!